Beginning July 1, 2017 Harvard University Parking Services will pilot an Underutilized Parking option available to all commuting faculty and staff. This offering includes a reduced-cost permit for a facility that Parking Services has identified as consistently exhibiting a large number of available spaces. The 2017-2018 designated Underutilized Parking facility will be the Peabody Terrace garage.
- 2017-2018 Underutilized Parking Unreserved permits will cost $1548.00 annually
- Discounts apply to Morning, Afternoon, 3-Day and 3PM permits
- The Underutilized Parking permit fee will increase annually at the same rate as other permit types
- Underutilized Parking permits may be restricted based on facility size and demand
- A wait list will be created if demand exceeds availability
- Parking Services reserves the right to change or relocate the Underutilized Parking facility based on operational needs
If you currently have an unreserved Peabody Terrace permit and renew online, your new hang tag will automatically be processed at the reduced rate. If you currently have a permit for another location but are interested switching to this program, please contact the main office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-496-7827.