This fall, Harvard will implement a new transportation benefits website and introduce a new service provider - WageWorks. The new system will improve the participant experience with online claims filing features to reduce paperwork, a mobile app to submit claims and document receipts, and a stored value Commuter Card option to easily pay for pre-tax transit products. To implement this change the transit ordering platform will be offline October 2-24, 2016. During this time, participants will not be able to order or make changes to their transportation products (i.e. Charlie Cards, Commuter Rail passes, pre-tax parking benefits, etc).
Important Dates for ALL Participants:
- October 2 – October 24: Transit ordering platform will be offline. Downloads of transportation history for car-insurance discount purposes must be made prior to this date.
- October 25: New ordering platform will be live
- October 25 – November 4: Review, place, alter, or cancel December order. Even if you are not making changes to your order, it is highly recommended that you log in to the new ordering platform to confirm your order
- Last week of November: Your new transit cards will arrive in a nondescript white envelope to your mailing address listed in PeopleSoft
Changes for MBTA Bus and Subway Riders:
- Your existing Charlie Card will be turned off on November 30th. New cards with your monthly pass will be sent by WageWorks to your home address listed in PeopleSoft in the last week of November
- Click here if you have added any additional cash funds on your existing Charlie Card
- You are strongly encouraged to transfer these funds to a new Charlie Card as soon as possible as there is no way to register your existing card to protect its balance if it is damaged, lost, or stolen
- Stored value can be transferred at the Charlie Card store located adjacent to the Red and Orange Lines in Downtown Crossing, Monday - Friday 8AM-5:30PM. Cards can also be mailed to:
MBTA Revenue Department. 10 Park Plaza Room 4730. Boston, MA 02116
Please add a note requesting that your funds be transferred to a new card
Changes for Pretax Parking Reimbursement Participants:
- Monthly election amounts and current balances will be carried over to the new platform
- Last day to request reimbursement through Crosby Benefits plarform: December 31st
- Mobile app and online claims filing options will be available
Changes for Private Transit Participants:
- Monthly election amounts will be carried over to the new platform. Please verify or select your desired December product between October 25th and November 4th.
- Last day to request reimbursement for expenses incurred through the Crosby Benefits platform:
- Online: October 1
- Fax or Mail: December 31st
- After December 31st you will no longer be able to submit claims against any remaining funds. Unclaimed funds will be transferred to your new account as a credit.
- Mobile app and online claims filing options will be available.
Changes for Bicycle Benefit Participants:
- Improved Bicycle Expense Claim Form
- Reimbursements proccessed and distributed within one month of submission
- Five dollar minimum monthly claim
Please contact email@example.com or 617.384.7433 if you have any questions or concerns.