University Disability Resources (UDR) and Parking Services jointly manage all parking policy and parking requests based on disability. Persons who require accessible parking as a reasonable accommodation will not be required to pay more than the applicable rate for similarly situated individuals without disabilities who park in the same facility.
Accessible permits may be purchased online for the following locations:
- Broadway Garage (convenient for Harvard Art Museums and surrounding areas)
- *Please note that the Broadway Garage is not equipped with an elevator*
- 52 Oxford Street Garage (convenient for Northwest Science, Harvard Museum of Natural History, Peabody Museum and surrounding areas)
- 10 Everett Street Garage (convenient for Harvard Law School and surrounding areas)
Purchase accessible permits online at http://www.transportation.harvard.edu/parking/visitors/online-daily-permits. If you do not have an assigned code, please use – Department: Visitor to Campus, Department Code: 7700.
Individuals seeking parking in alternate locations not listed above, please contact the Campus Service Center via phone at (617) 496-7827 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- Location of Visit
- Date and time of visit
- Name of individual driving
- Vehicle Color
- Vehicle Model
- License plate number and State
- Parking Space Type (Standard accessible, Van accessible)
*Please note that requests are unable to be processed without the information above