We have a new app for tracking our shuttles as of January 15th.
Please download the Transloc Microtransit app in your app store here to continue tracking our shuttles.
To help keep Harvard healthy, Transit Services has implemented the following guidelines and requirements. Passengers should:
- Put on a mask or face covering prior to boarding the bus and wear it throughout the duration of the trip.
- Enter and exit through the rear doors only. (note: vans only have a single front door)
- Maintain physical distance from others by not sitting or standing directly next to someone in accordance with the diagram below. The interior of each buses has been marked for easy identification of proper spacing.
- Maintain physical distance from the driver by not crossing the yellow line that cordons off the driver's compartment. If boarding a vehicle from the front, do not linger near the driver.
- In general, consider walking or biking if physically able to do so to reduce the amount of time spent in close proximity to others.
In addition to our expectations for our riders, we have taken a number of steps to improve the health and safety of our drivers and our vehicles.
- Driver safety shields have been installed
- High touch point surfaces throughout our vehicles are disinfected regularly. Schedules have been adjusted to allow for this.
- Drivers are required to wear masks. They are issued daily COVID-19 kits which include cleaning and other supplies intended to keep them safe.
- Windows and hatches are kept open at all times, weather permitting.
- Drivers are regularly tested for COVID-19.
We appreciate your flexibility regarding our new policies and schedule. We also anticipate the possibility of further changes as the semester progresses. This website will be kept up to date with all our most current service information.
As always, you can contact us at 617-495-0400 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing safe, convenient, and reliable transportation throughout the Cambridge and Allston campuses. View Shuttles by Schedule.
Providing safe, convenient, and reliable transportation throughout the Cambridge and Allston campuses. View Shuttles by Route.
Designed for persons who, because of physical impairment or medical condition, find it difficult to use the regular, fully accessible shuttle bus.
Transports faculty, staff and students safely around campus as a supplement to the shuttle system.
Providing charter services in and around the Boston area to the Harvard community for an hourly charge.
Riders can help maintain safety by following these rules.