Harvard University Parking Services' Underutilized Parking option is available to all commuting faculty, staff and students. This offering includes a reduced-cost permit for a facility that Parking Services has identified as consistently exhibiting a large number of available spaces. The 2021-2022 designated Underutilized Parking facility is the Peabody Terrace garage.
- 2021-2022 Underutilized Parking Unreserved permits will cost $1,440.00. As a reminder, the FY22 parking permits are valid for 10 months starting September 1, 2021
- Discounts apply to Morning, Afternoon, 3-Day and 3PM permits
- The Underutilized Parking permit fee will increase annually at the same rate as other permit types
- Underutilized Parking permits may be restricted based on facility size and demand
- A wait list will be created if demand exceeds availability
- Parking Services reserves the right to change or relocate the Underutilized Parking facility based on operational needs
If you currently have a permit for another location but are interested switching to this program, please contact the main office via email at email@example.com or by phone at 617-496-7827.