Riders can help maintain safety by following these rules:
- Be seated as soon as possible.
- Federal regulations require all passengers are behind the white line before the bus may depart.
- Do not smoke in the bus.
- Do not walk in front of the bus after exiting.
- Do not push people when you enter or exit the bus.
- Do not impede the driver from closing the doors of the bus, at any time or for any reason.
- Please do not bring bikes onto the bus
- Transporting large objects is prohibeted on the bus.
- Dogs are not permitted on Harvard vehicles, except for service animals.
Drivers will enforce all regulations. Service will be refused to anyone who does not comply with regulations or whose behavior is disruptive or hazardous to passenger and vehicle safety.